Reasons to Buy a Home
As long as you have access to a down payment and can afford the monthly payment we should talk about coming up with an custom plan based on your sitiuation to get your money working for you and see if buying a home is a good idea for you at this time.
- Quality of Life – Builds Wealth
- Tax Deductibility of Mortgage Interest
- Tax Deductibility of Property Taxes
- Appreciation Potential
- Deferred Gain and Capital Gain Treatment – 1031 Exchange, $250k/$500k
- Principal Accumulation
- Pride in Your Home
- No Landlord
- Leverage (where else can you buy this size of an investment with 5-10% down)
- The Real Cost of Renting – Time value of money.